Adorabeezle Winterpop is a small young girl with very pale almost purple skin, thin blue eyes, and dark cobalt hair pulled back in a plaited braid. She wears a navy blue jacket with white, fluffy trim on top of a blue shirt with white stars and red stripes, a blue skirt with light blue polka dots, and navy leggings. She also wears a winter flap hat and matching boots that are decorated with the same trim. Her clothing is adorned with peppermints and other similar candies. Her racing outfit consists of her usual outfit along with a red, white, and blue racing helmet with a blue visor. Although she is based on peppermints as well as ice pops, there is no resemblance to them in her appearance.
- "Hey, Taffyta!"
- "She built it herself?"
Adorabeezle Winterpop: Sweet Skiing
"Adorabeezle Winterpop is the prettiest, happiest, most amiable ice champion of all time. She's a racing and skiing fanatic who loves exploring new tracks hidden on the sugar-covered slopes of Sugar Rush.
- She has a palette swap (or twin-sister) named Nougetsia Brumblestain.
- Her best friend is Cakey McCrumby (A Fanon character by MarioFan65).
- She will appear in Sugar Rush 64.
- In Wreck This Show!, she lives in Vanellope's home along with Crumbelina. However, the only known cybernoid companion of her is Arctic Cyber. In the episode "Winterpop Wonderland", she had a new cybernoid companion named "Glacier Cyber", a former skiing fanatic cybernoid who is now a snowboarding champion.
- Glacier-Glacia's final color appearance is same as Adorabeezle.
- Her best friend is Bubbly Tea
- She and Vanellope are the only Sugar Rush racers who has a relationship with the Glacier Siblings.
- In Adoracynder's fanfiction, Adorabeezle has a little sister named Pandora Winterpop.
- According to her shirt, Adorabeezle's hometown was in Alaska, USA due to her wearing winter clothes, though it is uncomfirmerd.
- She's the only other Sugar Rush racer who got kidnapped by Mildred Blacksnow that she is responsible on establishing Glacier Nation.
Names in Other Languages
|Arabic||أيس ساتيلا باكلوا|
Iee-se Sa-teh-lah Ba-kloo-wa
|From "أيس" (transliteration for "Ice") and "أكل" (to eat)|
|Bulgarian||Предиштина Сладолечка||Probably from "пандишпан" (sponge cake) and "сладолед" (ice cream)|
xīnqín xiǎo mìfēng
|Croatian||Dražesnijera Ledoslad||From "draž" (savor/savour) or "dražeja" (dragée) united with "snijeg" (snow), "led" (ice) and "slad" (malt)|
|Dutch||Droppelette Sneeuwlolly||From "druppel" (droplet) and "Sneeuwlolly" (snowlollipop)|
|Estonian||Võrratu Talvepulk||From "talv" (winter) and "pulk" (stick)|
|Finnish||Aprikoosi Hyvervuori||From "aprikoosi" (apricot) and "vuori" (mountain)|
|French||Barbará Pappas||From "barbe á pappas" (cotton candy)|
|From English name|
|Hungarian||Nempiskóta Hókifli||From "piskóta" (biscuit) and "hó" (snow) united with "kifli" (croissant)|
|Icelandic||Kellubjalla Kókosbolla||From "kókos" (coconut) and "bolla" (cup)|
|From English name|
|Latvian||Buverlīte Saldējumele||From "saldējums" (ice cream)|
|Norwegian||Summeliten Vinterpop||"Vinterpop" (came from original "Winterpop")|
|Polish||Granitta Zabaionne||From "granit" (granite) and "Zabaglione/Zabajone" (italian dessert)|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Adora Pirulitéia||"Adora" (came from original "Adorabeezle") or from the verb "adorar" (to like) and "pirulito" (lollipop)|
|Romanian||Adorabila Înghețata||From "adorabil" (adorable) or came from original "Adorabeezle" and "înghețată" (ice cream)|
|Russian||Сладорулетта ля Бисквит||From "Сладость" (sweetness) or "сладко" (sweetly) or "сладкий" (sweet) united with "Рулет" (roll), and "Бисквит" (sponge cake)|
|Slovak||Zimínka Iáskavá||From "zimné" (winter)|
|Slovenian||Adorabizla Zimapop||From English name|
|Swedish||Anna-Bedåra Vintergott||From "gott" (good)|
|Turkish||Hoşböcek Buzlu Lolipop||From "buzlu" (iced/icy/frosted) and "lolipop" is a transliteration for "Lollipop"|
|Ukrainian||Смачуань Льодянчі||From "Смачній" (yummy) and "Льодяній" (icy) or "Льодяник" (lolipop) or "льодовий" (ice/ice-cold)|