Minty Zaki is a character from the game Sugar Rush. Her candy theme is mints and candied apples, and her signature kart is the Veloci-Wrapper. On the online adaptation of Sugar Rush, she, Snowanna Rainbeau, Crumbelina Di Caramello and Candlehead are available at the start as racers.
Minty is a young girl with mocha-colored skin, deep chestnut eyes, and rosy cheeks. She has short green hair with sideswept bands, and it is topped with a candy-wrapper bow. She wears a white shirt with yellow bottom and red, blue, and yellow dots under a green jacket, with a candy-wrapper skirt and green and yellow patterned leggings. For racing, she wears a green helmet with a golden candy-wrapper bow and a green visor.
Minty Zaki: Ice Cream With a Surprise
"Minty Zaki, the queen of the ice cream set in jewel, always has an ace up her tasty sleeve, especially when it comes to racing. Refreshing and full of resources, Minty Zaki is a defender of good causes, but for the wrong reasons."
- Minty Zaki is the only character who has more than one recolor. However, if Disney had stuck with their plan of making Torvald Batterbutter a recolor of Swizzle Malarkey, Minty would have only had one recolor.
- Minty Zaki has a remodel in the Japanese film. She appears in the trailer at one point, but strangely at another point the regular Minty Zaki is there.
- When Minty screams, she can stay in the air for a few seconds as shown when Ralph starts chasing them for destroying Vanellope's kart.
- Her plush smells like green apples.
- In the 1st film, her kart has no side view mirrors, but in the toy form, it does.
- She has a Japanese remodel, Minty Sakura.
- She also appears in Wreck-It Ralph films, Sugar Rush Animated Series, and Sugar Rush 64.
- In Wreck This Show!, she has a cybernoid companion named "Gazewave" in the episode "Cosmic Rush". And also she has another cybernoid companion named "Star-Gazer" in the first season of Wrecking Show!. After Gazewave's death, she recruits Shamrock Green and Clover as her cybernoid companions in the third season of Wrecking Show!
Names in Other Languages
|Bulgarian||Менти Заки||From "мента" (mint)|
|Dutch||Minti Snoepie||"Minti" came from original "Minty" and "snoepie" came from "snoep" (candy)|
|French||Suzette Alanis||Probably from "sucette" (lollipop)|
|Hungarian||Mentás Pufi||From "menta" (mint) and "pufi" (puffy)|
|From English name; |
See also: Minty Sakura (ミンティ・サクラ)
|Brazilian Portuguese||Menta Zaki||"Menta" (mint)|
|Romanian||Mentolata Zaki||From "mentă" (mint)|
|Russian||Шоко Мокко||"Шоко" stands for "Шоколад" (chocolate), "Мокко" means "Mocha" (caffè)|
|Ukrainian||Менто Лакріс||From "Ментол" (menthol)|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found